V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the proud owner of a new 2006 HD Dyna Low Rider in vivid black. This is my 4th bike having owned 2 Yamahas back in the 70's and a 2005 HD Sportster 883 that I bought a my kid's school auction. The 883 was my "re-entrance" bike and since my wife "gently" prodded me into attending the school fund raising auction after refusing to attend for 10 years....I thought it only fitting to come home with a new black Sportster. Plus, I got to tell her it was all her fault anyway. SO, I am back and there will be a motorcycle in my garage until my last day on this planet.

I do hope to learn alot about motorcycling from all of you who obviously know a great deal more than I do. Nice to know you!! KB

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well, I hope she learned her lesson!! That little auction move must have fixed her wagon but good! Bet she never asks you to do the grocery shopping any more. Sounds like the time I came home with my sporty after she outright told me she hated bikes. O well, I think she still loves me. Mabey not. Congrats on the new bike. Where in OHIO are you at? My wife is from Conneaut. POP

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K-POPPY said:
Well, I hope she learned her lesson!! That little auction move must have fixed her wagon but good! Bet she never asks you to do the grocery shopping any more. Sounds like the time I came home with my sporty after she outright told me she hated bikes. O well, I think she still loves me. Mabey not. Congrats on the new bike. Where in OHIO are you at? My wife is from Conneaut. POP
Well...did learn a lesson I went the next year and came home with a new pool table........so now She understands......no mo auction! But, I have coaxed her on the back of the bike once already and got her a leather jacket so we will be going to bike night in a couple of months. I'm in Cleveland so the weather should permit in about 2 months.

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome back and congratulations on the new bike. Your wife probably would have done the same to you, so turnabout is fair play. Enjoy it!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum!! Congrats on the new Low Rider!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts