V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
47 Years old with 4 kids. One at home, one in art school, two married.

Have been riding for about 30 years. Went into the Marines in 1972 and mustered out in 1976. Stationed in so many places (Okinawa, 29 Palms, Pendelton, Lejuenne, and Hawaii) and managed to ride most of the time.
Always had a Yamaha ar Honda until I bought my Sportster in 2001.

Have always likes the small framed with big motor look, and the 1200 motor handles extremely well. Would like to get an RK this year if the
finances work out okay, if not for sure next year. Problem is I want to keep the Sporty also (greedy person that I am).

This board has many informative folks on it and many friendly faces (names) from other boards that frequent here. Some I have known for awhile. That's all folks.

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
It's great to hear your story ronf. You have been a contributor to this forum for a while now and your efforts and input are truly appreciated. I wish I could have two Harleys myself. I guess since I can't my Dyna suits my needs for an all around compromise bike. I do love the low, mean, fat rubbered, stripped down, raked, heart stopping cruisers but for the money it would cost me to build one and the limited use that I would get out of it I guess that I will never see clear to own one. But it would be nice to have one for those blue sky Sunday afternoons.

Later,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts