V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
643 Posts
I think a dealer certification is in order. Mabe something similar to Chrysler's 5 star delarship certifications. There are major differences between delarships. I was in need once of a battery for an old bike while I was living near Pittsburgh. I was about 14 years old and was getting my pops bike ready after winter. I walked into the dealership, asked for a battery. The parts guy said sure. In line behind me was some asshole in a polo shirt and kakis looking for some chrome and new pipes. The parts guy forgot about me and spent an hour talking to this guy right in front of my face. Now I'm in Seattle, and let me tell you the guys of Eastside H-D are pretty straight up MFers. I always get treated with respect and they won't BS you. Of course they never have the parts you need. :rolleyes: THe BMW Shop crew in Kirkland is pretty cool too but my brother in law used to work there so I'm a bit biased.

· Registered
643 Posts
Oh yea, I can't spell worth a damn either.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.