V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call about an hour and a half ago and my new bike is here!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am leaving here in a few minutes to go get it, I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome! ~!Awesome!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
Congrats. post up some pics!

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Yep, ya gotta have pics, only for documentaton purposes dontcha know .. not that we don't trust you. Plus we like judging really silly grins. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats you lucky dog. Found out yesterday my delivery date is 2 Dec.

Any options or add ons?

BTW, I wanted to use my helmet speakers. HD wants $1200.00 in parts plus you have to buy a hard mounted trunk (over the $1200.00) for the rear spakers. For information, J&M sells a $49.00 kit that splices nto speaker wires in fairing. Speakers still play, but helmet now should work with radio volume control.....a few dollars cheaper and I can have a removable trunk for long trips.

MA-38 and ya got to call them as its not listed in the catalog.

Again, congrats on your new bike.

·
03 Heritage
491 Posts
You da man! Someday I plan to own a Street Glide. I've not riden one yet but they look sweet and all I hear/read they ride great too. Take care of it...yours might be the used one I buy someday! ENJOY and be careful. Congrats.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
Congrats on the new scooter. Show us some pics.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I was looking at one of those last night at bike night. Very nice!!!! There are some really cool details on those things. I especially like the color matched latches on the saddlebags and the white faced gauges.....

Congrats on the new bike....enjoy!!!!

Tony

·
HOGDOG
906 Posts
Congratulations! I love the Street Glide and knew it was destined to be the hottest seller of the year! Enjoy it...and please post photos...

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
fijfi said:
JJ must still be in the garage caressing his new baby.
Yea, almost 24 hours have gone by and no word of him yet. He's either caressing or riding the snot out of it.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I have been riding that thing since I got it! I rode in this morning and it was mid 40's, I don't care I am riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the replies, I love this bike it is the best bike I have owned. The only thing I know I am going to change is the windshield. It makes the wind hit me right in my eyes. I think I will go with the 9". I got the screamin eagle pipes part#65115-98b and the billet end caps part# 65061-01 with the stage one kit and download. I do not know what download they used but it runs great. I was worried with all the talk about other peoples problems they were having but my dealer assured me it would work and it did. He said he had the same set up on his 06 road king and doesn't have any problems. The air shocks are not as bad as I thought they would be, I can live with them for a while. I will try and let it sit long enough to get some pictures of it this weekend.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
JJsFLHX said:
...I don't care I am riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
JJsFLHX said:
Yeah I have been riding that thing since I got it! I rode in this morning and it was mid 40's, I don't care I am riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the replies, I love this bike it is the best bike I have owned. The only thing I know I am going to change is the windshield. It makes the wind hit me right in my eyes. I think I will go with the 9". I got the screamin eagle pipes part#65115-98b and the billet end caps part# 65061-01 with the stage one kit and download. I do not know what download they used but it runs great. I was worried with all the talk about other peoples problems they were having but my dealer assured me it would work and it did. He said he had the same set up on his 06 road king and doesn't have any problems. The air shocks are not as bad as I thought they would be, I can live with them for a while. I will try and let it sit long enough to get some pictures of it this weekend.

I'm six foot tall and the 9" windshield (I cut my stock one down) is perfect for me. I see just over the top yet avoid the turbulence and windblast to the face. I think stock must be about 12", as I cut about 3" off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts