V-Twin Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
I read the entire thread and a few more from the VTf Classics section. A lot of memories came back along with the sad realization what a boring place this forum has become.
In calling the forum boring, you are eluding that the members are boring and worse yet, the mods. Calling a member or members or mod/s boring is not PC, for which you could be banned :nunu:

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
In calling the forum boring, you are eluding that the members are boring and worse yet, the mods. Calling a member or members or mod/s boring is not PC, for which you could be banned :nunu:
Oh please don't ban me. Let me rephrase please. Should have never associated anyone on this forum, no members or worse mods with the term 'boring'. Would ' uninspiring' as a replacement be acceptable? I need to know soon or I can't sleep for another night because of doubts and self accusations. Is there another way to redeem my bad deeds?

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Uninspiring? Must be I look at this bunch of yahoos, myself included, in a different way. I have the mechanics who are willing to give free advice. Then there's the fellows that travel our country and the world showing pictures of their trips that I shall never ride. There are those of us that are arm chair riders who for some reason can't ride right now. All mixed up in here are the bullshitters and everyone does it. I whiled my day away up in the hospital. These guys saved my sanity. Gave me knee prayers and it worked. No more surgery. Ed can ride again in 3 weeks. Hope y'all can tell I like it here and if you don't then hit the road Jack.

tarheel

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
is easy to say change the bolts but bottom line is that the Company is wrong, pay a lot for a bike, try to keep americans working and they sell crap that they won't honor or even the fact that they wont even contact you when they are supposed to. Poor or non existent customer service. probably cheap overseas made bolts

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,094 Posts
is easy to say change the bolts but bottom line is that the Company is wrong, pay a lot for a bike, try to keep americans working and they sell crap that they won't honor or even the fact that they wont even contact you when they are supposed to. Poor or non existent customer service. probably cheap overseas made bolts
Why don't you take your time machine back 13 years and tell the OP (who got banned probably around the same time as his post in 2003) all about your thoughts on the bolts? :duh2:

321 - 327 of 327 Posts