AK_Hog_Herder said:
That's easy to fix.

Shoot the dang cat!
Oh, we have a new cat hater :nono: :nono: :nono:

Around these parts we don't abuse animals, savy?:gun: :gun: :gun:

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
let's see...Jump from August 04 to Jan 06 in ne post. This piece of **** thread needs to go to the trash heap..and fast. You're slippin DP.

Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola
USMC 1972 - 2003

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
wyodude said:
Oh, we have a new cat hater :nono: :nono: :nono:

Around these parts we don't abuse animals, savy?:gun: :gun: :gun:
Tell 'im WYO!^rolleyez^ :beer4u:

Around these parts we don't abuse cats or other furry creatures, oh i have tried, but my mate WYO put me straight.

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
OK, how about we feed the cat a high-alkaline diet to make his pisss less acidic? The wife's used vinegar-and-water douche drainage ought to do it ...

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
steveusmc said:
let's see...Jump from August 04 to Jan 06 in ne post. This piece of **** thread needs to go to the trash heap..and fast. You're slippin DP.

Semper Fi,
Steve...Pensacola
USMC 1972 - 2003

...did you notice it's in the Classics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Get a lawyer and start by writing a letter to the dealer
that sold you the bike. By me, he's the one that should
be fixing this problem. If he doesn't. Bring him to court.

Crazy Canuck

·
Registered
18 Posts
71baldboy said:
Tell 'im WYO!^rolleyez^ :beer4u:

Around these parts we don't abuse cats or other furry creatures, oh i have tried, but my mate WYO put me straight.
In Alaska, we do not consider the dispatch of 4 legged animals by firearms to be abuse. State law allows for removal of animals if they are destroying personal property.

wyodude said:
Oh, we have a new cat hater

Around these parts we don't abuse animals, savy?
I am afraid you do not know me well enough to label me as such.

Around these parts we determine how we live our lives not cats nor any other furbearing animal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can't believe the ol' Rusty Nuts thread is still going :265:

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
seems like a rite of passage to add something to this thread, but no, I am not going to offer advice on what Rusty shoukd do coz I actually read when this began.

NOTE TO NEW USERS OF ANY FORUM== Please read the date that a thread actually begins as failure to do so can make you look like a G.W in a state of the nation address.==

Now to add to the pointlessness of life I offer this ponderance.

If its turning brown wash it before you lick it, to prevent further browning use a suitable lubricant but don't insert too deep, remember, overuse causes slackness and more brown will come of it

I love my softail, if it rusts I'll fix it, if its dirty I'll clean it but no matter what ......

I'll Ride It

Unless its too cold

or wet

or salty

or its time for LOST.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You bought it new out of the box?
Yes

How many miles are on it right now?

How did you get it into your "auto-garage"?
My brother's motorcycle trailer.

I found the deuce's rust after about one month. I've owned it for about 3.5 months. I'm not riding it now so Harley can't say I abused it or rode it over salt.
One mile??? That's not possible because dealers are required to test ride a new bike as part of the Pre Delivery Inspection, or PDI.

·
Brother's Keepers MC
94 Posts
wow. everytime you think a thread is dead... somebody just breaks the tamper seal, and uses it like its day old bread...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Question for the vets

Does any of the long time VTF members remember this golden nugget of a thread from back in the day LOL

MM

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
:redrolf: :hystria:

That was a quick banning! I read a little bit of it.

I see a bunch of people in this thread are banned. Bummer.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Sad realization

I read the entire thread and a few more from the VTf Classics section. A lot of memories came back along with the sad realization what a boring place this forum has become.

301 - 320 of 327 Posts