V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think, it seems a little twitchy in the front end, maybe the rake needs work? She's a real powerhouse, can hardly keep back tires on it.
P.S. Don't tell the wife about the chick, she claims to be 18 but I think she might be underage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDrZ-e8zlY&feature=youtu.be

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Hot bike,, hot chick,, what more can a guy want!! ;-)

·
self banned
5,992 Posts
I can tell by watching the video that the bike must run at least 100ish on the dyno and rides nice.

rkc

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
you are livin' large for shure, maybe give the helmet to the chick
on the next ride. keep us posted on future mods.

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you are livin' large for shure, maybe give the helmet to the chick
on the next ride. keep us posted on future mods.

I tell her but she just won't wear a helmet, she is truly a wild child.
I'm thinking a 120r or maybe an R&R 131

·
Banned
164 Posts
Thank you. That was cool all the way.

The kid has chops, I like the U turn, didn't see him put his foot down. Riding a chopper in the dirt, giving a cute girl a ride home.

A NEW SCHOOL BIKER !

GREAT Video. Now that darn song is stuck in my head again.

·
Do what thou wilt.
971 Posts
Great video.

Looks like it maybe a few years before he is big enough to trade up to a full sized bike.

I hope he is running full synthetic oil in that one.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Cute video, but the cops won't find it cute if they catch him riding on the street. Not only that it's dangerous since he could get hit by a car. I'd hate to see the little ones get hurt.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I can tell by watching the video that the bike must run at least 100ish on the dyno and rides nice.

rkc
Ya and his throttle body is too big! :clap:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Looks like he already has the basic skills, future biker for sure, nice video.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Cute video, but the cops won't find it cute if they catch him riding on the street. Not only that it's dangerous since he could get hit by a car. I'd hate to see the little ones get hurt.
I know, traffic was just whizzing by. It was out of control. I don't know how he survived that.

Judging by the lack of painted lines, and the fact that it was only wide enough for one vehicle, I would venture to say that it was a private/residential road. I'm sure there was no danger for the kid. Jeez.

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
It doesn't matter if it's a residential road with little traffic. I just takes one vehicle to hit the little guy, specially with people that are so distracted with cell phones these days.

I saw a truck pull out from a driveway in the video, so don't make it out to be totally safe. My kids have dirt bikes but they don't ride on the street, even though we live on the end of a one block long dead end street.

·
Premium Member
2,208 Posts
I gotta tell ya Bob I bit hook line & sinker, when that Vid opened I started to howl. I damn near blew the pop ... not at Cody but the fact that I had been had. I thought WTF is Bob doin postin him & an underaged:hystria:

Cody is the man & from the vid he already has the moves down pat.
I will say this ... that vid is priceless especially down the road.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It doesn't matter if it's a residential road with little traffic. I just takes one vehicle to hit the little guy, specially with people that are so distracted with cell phones these days.

I saw a truck pull out from a driveway in the video, so don't make it out to be totally safe. My kids have dirt bikes but they don't ride on the street, even though we live on the end of a one block long dead end street.
Whatever you say, buddy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts