V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
Very nice. It also looks like you spent a few nickels on chrome, which is my secret passion.

I like the looks of forward controls and drag bars. Unfortunately, my days of actually driving a bike like that are long gone!

Nice scoot.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
WOWSA, That is really sweet. Can I give you some more advice? I fyou added maybe a 3 or 4 degree raked triple tree on that, that bike would just ROCK

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Beautiful bike! I like the fact that you went off the beaten path with a Fat Boy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey thanx guy's i just put the tin all back on it few weeks ago,motor was built up last year,it really rocks now on power aswell,and i added a tiny bit of chrome:yes: and i'm still gonna do some new pipes.not sure as of what yet..but something like the west coast choppers hell bents or something along that style

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Nice job...my tins are at the painter right now...I'm hoping for as good a product as yours!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Looks nice, but what matters most is what you think, and by the looks of it, I think that you think it looks bad ass !! That's just my -2$en#e- worth

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
5150 said:
Looks nice, but what matters most is what you think, and by the looks of it, I think that you think it looks bad ass !! That's just my -2$en#e- worth
yes i do think it looks wicked,,,,but its always nice to know what other people from diffrent areas think,,

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Nice, very nice.

I am partial to a Black fatboy with blue paint work.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I didn't mean that to come across wrong, basically meaning that it's a sweet looking bike and that you are proud of it... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
:chopper: Very shiny!

Lefty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.