Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test 3

My new ebay scoot,

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Nice!! Nice FXR! I just looked at the listing, don't know what you paid but I bet you feel like you stole that baby!! She's a beauty!! Congrats...

OBTW, if you ever want to sell, call me!!!

And people are always asking why Harleys are so spendy....

I'm jealous :(

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
nice bike. looks clean.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been looking for a barhopper (or soda hopper) and found this one on Ebay for about the price of a used late model 883. My buddy and I took a road trip to go and see it as the guy said it was in great condition. Everyone has a different idea of great so off we went to look. Well, he was right and home it came. It's a 1985 FXRS with 12000 mi and equipped with: Branch heads, sifton cam, S&S carb, Samson Pipes, Le pera seat, custom wheels, Chrome from stem to stern including front lowers and swingarm. Paint is as good as it looks in the photo. Just had to share, wife gave me the "how nice" so I thought I'd share with you guys. What do you think? Did I get a deal or no deal? :eek: or:mad: Tractorhunter

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
It's a nice looking scoot. If it pleases you and you can pay for it, that's all you need to make it a good deal.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
looks like a hell of a deal if I have any realistic idea of what a used 883 goes for.

Nice looking ride. With the Branch kit, she'll haul a$$ too.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Dayum.....

I love FXR's. I can remember being one of the only ones in a large circle of riders who backed up the FXR. Many said it was too Honda like!!!

Thats a real charmer!

·
Lighten up!
593 Posts
rickr01 said:
Dayum.....

I love FXR's. I can remember being one of the only ones in a large circle of riders who backed up the FXR. Many said it was too Honda like!!!

Thats a real charmer!
Maybe they meant that as a compliment!:thumbsup:

Great looking bike tractorhunter!

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Trust me, this ain't no Honda

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
New Ride

AWESOME lookin ride!:thumbsup:

RIDE SAFE..........

Mike

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
I just can't believe there were no Bids on that thing at the starting price with no reserve! You got one helluva deal!!

·
In disguise
2,908 Posts
I surf ebay periodically just to scout out the FXR's. I remember seeing this bike and admiring the paint job--diffferent.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
393 Posts
nice bike got mine off e-bay and love it.

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Or the number.......

SHEP said:
Can you post the ebay link?
The Item number is all that is required.

Mighty fine looking motorcycle you choose and a good deal too, I think, ride safe, John :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts