V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I feel like I have just lost part of the family but my Dyna is gone and I am the owner of a 2003 Road King. I have so many memories with the Dyna and it served me well but the new bike fever hit hard and I bit the bullet and rode away with a smile and a fair deal. So what if it was raining when I left the showroom....I just christened it a littele sooner than I wanted . LOL

Hey DP, i tried to delete one of my photos from the gallery so I could have enouhg space to put this one there and it said i didn't have authority to do it! What's up with that?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
FifthGear
Congrats! The Dyna will be there (memories are like that) in yourheart, enjoy ride.........

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
FifthGear, I bet you are very proud of your new bike, as you should be :cool: It is beautiful :) Hope I get mine soon:p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Fifth - I just did the same thing with my '95 Road King that I had since new. I knew that thing inside and out & it was tough to see it ride off without me. HOWEVER, when I go and look at the new V-Rod sitting there I kinda figure it was time for the FLHR to go after all. I'll miss her, but will never forget her. You will love that Road King; just wait and see...
Gene P.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats....enjoy it and ride the he11 out of it.....

Tony:cool:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hey Fifth, Congrats on your decision! Don't forget to change your profile too!:D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man, I want to thank all of you guys for the comments and sharing the excitement of a new bike with me. Enjoyment of riding and memories of the rides are what really makes me stay excited about riding. Another thing is the cool people I meet on the road and here for instance...so cool! I think this year is going to be extra excitement because of the Sturgis trip planned and getting to meet more of you and see old friends that made last years riding so memorable. I wish I could meet all of you and share a beer or coffee. I am really excited about this Road King...my dyna will make memories for someone else now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts