Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick it up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I thought the CR was like a Road King, and Cross Country had the fairing.

I'd look at it when its time for another touring bike. I like the black engine guards. I saw an earlier model with a bad chrome look to them. Nice looking bike.

One thing that has me curious about Vics, is the right hand drive. Harley has dropped the ball by not converting. New frame would have been good time. Broken belt will leave you dead in the water.

Have you ever replaced a belt?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
one huge faring imo

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Bigger the better. If you want a chopper get a chopper. Don't be in denial. I have a bike with a full fairing and it blows away my Ultra with lowers in the rain.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
pretty sweet if you ask me....congrats!

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
I agree,nice looking bike. Fairing to me looks sleeker then batwing, sorta like shark, but it looks fork mounted.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Bigger question is, we could let you stay in the clubhouse, cause you had one of each. We may have to tear your strips off, like Chuck Connor.

·
Registered
16,714 Posts
Congrats. Nice ride. Looks like it'll serve as your daily commuter well.

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone by this afternoon I'll be putting down some miles.

The Cross Roads has no fairing the Cross Country does.

They actually gave me a good trade in for the Ultra and took $4000 off the MSRP of the Cross Country. Might be standard busness but I walked away thinking I got a good deal.

·
Super Moderator
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks it's killing me waiting. My Ultra in is Payson AZ we're going to drive up there then I'm riding it back to the Vic dealer. The consignment place doesn't open until 10:00 then a 1.5 hour ride back.

Kind of a goodbye ride. This is the first time in about 30 years that I won't have a Harley.

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Not into the Vics, but that is a nice looking bike

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
1 - 20 of 105 Posts