V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,530 Posts
938 Sig with night-sights.
Under bed Model 25 S&W 6" 45LC
I have the P-938 too. It is a sweet little pistol. If they could magically double the round capacity it'd be perfect (except for not having Cliff's full auto feature, of course).

I'm on the waiting list for Wilson Combat's new EDC X9. I'm supposed to be due in April.

joe

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Curvecarver, For impulse purchases, firearms are the worse for me. Just to find out afterward I didn't like it. You made a good purchase in my opinion.

So far, I'm best at a 2inch snubby revolver in my pocket, with the pocket holster that helps hide the outline of the revolver. Lets me run around with just a T-shirt tucked in. No one knows the better.

Next is OWB 1911 frame of a 45acp. Had many of these, but Favorite is my Para tac-s DA in a 1911 frame. With a nice 1.5" leather belt supporting the holster and weight of the para correctly(the right belt makes the gear work, wish I knew this years ago) and my Cubavera button up shirts hiding it.

I've decided I hate any IWB carry.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I carried a P3AT for years in front jeans pocket, I cleaned it several times a month but it really got ugly. So, I called my supplier and had him send out a PF9, fits in front pocket just like the 380, can't tell its there. Just a tad heavier with a mag full of 9MM. Also its a bear at the range, sort like riding my old 74 sporty. A box will give enough Buzz to last a week.

·
Registered
11,269 Posts
I carried a P3AT for years in front jeans pocket, I cleaned it several times a month but it really got ugly. So, I called my supplier and had him send out a PF9, fits in front pocket just like the 380, can't tell its there. Just a tad heavier with a mag full of 9MM. Also its a bear at the range, sort like riding my old 74 sporty. A box will give enough Buzz to last a week.
I plan to get my CC after I get back from Daytona. Fifty bucks and a class is a good deal. Then I can carry in NC, SC and GA with the same permit. I will post a pic of the revolver and you guys can tell me all about it.

LT I have a bar-b-q to tow behind your bike.

·
OBSESSED
1,070 Posts
I have the P-938 too. It is a sweet little pistol. If they could magically double the round capacity it'd be perfect (except for not having Cliff's full auto feature, of course).

I'm on the waiting list for Wilson Combat's new EDC X9. I'm supposed to be due in April.

joe
938 is my EDC. I'm looking forward to checking out the new Sig P365.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I plan to get my CC after I get back from Daytona. Fifty bucks and a class is a good deal. Then I can carry in NC, SC and GA with the same permit. I will post a pic of the revolver and you guys can tell me all about it.

LT I have a bar-b-q to tow behind your bike.
All I can say is Holy Smoke!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sig came out with a Sig 320 Compact that holds 15 rds. Tritium night sight front sight rear is White outline. Removeable top slide plate for optics. Honest it jumped into my hands at the gun show.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts