V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.v-twinforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=29606

After a long 5 months of building and waiting for parts my bike was finally delivered to me.
The bike is my first Harley, and my fourth bike overall. It's been over 18 years since I sold my last bike.
I build it exactly the way I wanted. It features a 95" build with flat tops, 204 cams, Baisley spring and headwork from my dealer.
Harley Spectrum Paint and Diamond cutting on the heads, jugs and the HD "Finned Collection" of derby, trans, primary inspection and points covers.
There isn't one piece of zinc plated or coated aluminum material left. Every piece of hardware is either chrome hardware or hot toppers..
95% of the parts are MoCo, with the exception of a Wimmer Spike intake, V&H exhaust and Kuryakyn mirrors.
I chose the Night Train for the black engine, and basically that's all I wanted from the model. I'm not into the all black look, and not the all chrome look either. I really wanted something that nobody else had, at least in my area...
I'm hoping for my first ride on Saturday if the weather forecast holds.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know lowering is the trend, but personally, I don't like the look, especially with the 200mm tire. It's just too big to jam up in there.. When I see a lowered 200mm, all I see is an invisible 600lb woman on the back when a bike is lowered. It looks good on the 2005 and older 16" tires, and there are some nice looking lowered bikes out there. It's just not me.
Besides, I don't want to sacrifice ride, travel and the tips of my pipes.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is SWEEEEET!!!

I can't wait to post my 2006 FXST I have been waiting on my Corbin Solo to get (back) from them!

And get 15.00 bucks to the forum!::beer4u:

Ride Safe!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts