V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,,
Gas came pouring out of the breather bolts from the head and the carb farted and started shooting gas an flames out of the air filter. Seems mt float had been stuck open and 5 gallons worth of gas leaked into my heads and lower end. I had a full tank and after the fire, I checked it and it was empty. I tore it all apart and got it straightened out but can't seem to figure out how the breather bolts go back on. My $168.00 manual doesn't show anything on it. Does ANYONE have a pick of how it goes????mobdro.bio/ luckypatcher.tips/ kodi.bio/

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've got to be missing something or there's a big difference between your motor and mine - mine's an older dyna - and the breather bolts simply thread in. EZ-PZ. What kind of bike?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I've got to be missing something or there's a big difference between your motor and mine - mine's an older dyna - and the breather bolts simply thread in. EZ-PZ. What kind of bike?
He's a spammer. See the link he edited in at the end.
We have been getting quite a few lately and the tip off is the country origin flag.
If you see that one, smell for spam.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
WTF do people get out of that?

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Therm posted a list of the forums so I went to the Suzuki forum. There was 1 noob with 1 post from 2016 and the rest were spam threads. One after another. They gave up over there it seems.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,007 Posts
WTF do people get out of that?
I would have to think they're just phishing for someone to click on one of the links that are embedded in their posts.

·
Make me use my bullet?
13,007 Posts
? thx cat. Didn't know that.
Yes, India or Pakistan. If you see one of those flags you would be making a good bet if you guessed "spammer".

Apparently, the new site setup doesn't allow blocking of IP addresses, and the previous list of blocked addresses got tossed out in the switch. So now a majority of the new traffic on the site seems to be spammers and trolls.

·
Super Moderator
3,084 Posts
We most always give them the benefit of the doubt. They screw up then they're outta here. Thanks to all who notify us.There are some that get banned before members ever see them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts