V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello.... This is my first post here at the HD Forum, but I'm not new to online forums. I have nearly 2000 posts at www.corvetteforum.com (My username there is "Drop_Top_Dave"

I started riding motorcycles about 20 years ago, Suzukis and Hondas and whatnot. I got into crotch rockets in the 80's, buying a GSXR the first year they came out. Luckily, I survived them long enough to outgrow them.

My first Harley was a '92 1200 Sportster that I got in '94. It was traded a year later for a basic black '91 Fat Boy. That bike was a great running Evo. 80 inch motor that I added carb, cam, and headwork, 2" shotgun drags and 18" apes. Never let me down. In a moment of weakness, I sold it after nearly 5 years and many thousands of miles, including a trip to Sturgis (yes it was in a trailer that time) and many, many runs to Daytona.

My current ride is a '94 Heritage Softail. This bike was originally owned by my father and, with my input, was heavily customized by Savannah HD in GA. The bike went on to win 2nd place in the Daytona Boardwalk Bike Show in '96. Year before last, I bought the bike from my dad and have had it ever since.

My girlfriend has a '80 Ironhead sporty and loves to ride. She's been spending plenty of time riding my Heritage and will probably be acquiring a Twin Cam RoadKing in the near future.

I'll be checking in here from time to time so...>Hello everyone!!

Dave

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave Rice...I'm Dave Price! And you guessed it, also have a Torch Red C5.

Glad you found us...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys! Small world Dave Price!!! I'm sure this board keeps you busy, but if you have little time, check out the Corvette Forum. Its an amazing bunch of people, I think there are somewhere around 30k members! Some truly amazing cars too. And, as you can imagine, quite a few of the members ride Harleys too.

Dave :cool:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Loud-as-hell!

Glad you joined us,sounds like one kick-ass Heritage!

Looking forward to your posts!
guido

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome Loud-as-hell, lets see some pics of the scoot.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Ovious innit?

get 'LOUD' then!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
HarleyJoel said:
Welcome Loud-as-hell, lets see some pics of the scoot.

Here it is. This was taken in Daytona a couple years ago. The Lepera saddle is gone now. Its got a flamed Corbin on it. And there are now taller risers under the bars. Also, the highway bars are gone and the floorboards replaced with billet forward controls. Hmmm, guess I need to take some more current pics of it!!

For some reason, this thing is screwing with me. Sometimes I get the pic to come up, sometimes I get the ol' "red X". I posted a pic in the members gallery. That one seems to work

[EDIT] OK, changed the host site to this one, maybe this'll work![/EDIT]

·
Registered
629 Posts
Try right clicking on the X and select "Show picture".

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Very nice scoot dude........;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts