V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Hey Guys,
This is my first post so please don't be to harsh on me!
I always wanted a Harley Motorcycle, but Never new too uch about them but collecting some collectible items here and there.
A few months back I came across an auction and was able to purchase a 77 Electra glide ~!Awesome! ...Not in any driving conditions..... #@SasF# , I've been tring to fix it by myself......But no success, Does any body knows where i can get some reading material about the issue.
By looking around online I found a great Harley collectors Belt buckle that matched my new bike...Imagine my excitment....I ended up buying Several of them... There was some left over oldies Collectible buckles, and when i recieved them they were so heavy I thought i really held A harley engine in my hand, amazing don't you thing....Any way if any one wants you can get them at SpamElsewhere.com.
Does anyone has suggestions or knowledge about my New(old) Beast... Please help anyone....
Thanks,
Nir

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome to the board. You'll find a wealth of knowledge and experience here. If Newultraclassic doesn't weigh in you can send him a PM. He is older than dirt and actually rode the first Harley ever built. (Just kidding. But he has tons of experience with them dating way back.) There are also lots of experienced techs around, but your post title may not catch their eye. Good luck!

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Your going to have to post a little more info than "no success". State the problems your having and then people can answer... otherwise, my vote is for ;[email protected];

·
Banned
155 Posts
Congrats on your bike. I had a 79' electraglide. Those shovelheads are great classics but do require a lot of your time to keep them running smooth. There is a MSN group specifically for shovelhead owners. Those guys are a wealth of knowledge. I haven't been there for a while but if I remember the link I'll post it otherwise do a search on the net. I would definately get a FLH service manual because you are going to need it with out a doubt. There is also a Pre Evolution section here to post your questions there are some of us here still riding the classics. Good Luck with your new/old ride.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts

·
Banned
155 Posts
after further reading I have concluded that this is spam as well, so you go to hell and you die for making me waste my time helping you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts