V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to be the proud owner of a 2003 road king classic, silver and black. it is coming in on nov. 12. i am soooooo jacked.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I saw a Silver over Black FLHRCI last weekend. That was one pretty bike!

Congrats and welcome to the Forum!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcome italian Saint ;)

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Hey hogg831, where is Beach Park, Illinois? Where ever you are at, it can't be over two hours ride:cool:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Markcuda,
Beach Park is 30 miles north of Chicago, sits between Waukegan and Zion. Or just 10 minutes south of Kenosha, WI. Haven't look at a map but the two hours is most likely correct.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Congrats on your new bike Italian Saint, and welcome to the board.

WAAAAY down south in La you should have good weather to ride it over the winter - I'm jelous!

B-Careful if you haven't ridden a E-Glide much before, they can be somewhat top-heavy and prone to low speed tip overs until you get used to them.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Well hogg831, I think I better add a hour to that time;) It it a little further than I thought but still, a good ride for a day, as I sit here and type, I kind of smile at the thought of getting 12,000 miles on the bike next year:cool: I do believe it ain't going to be a problom;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Congrats Italian Saint, Join the crowd. I'll be getting my FLHRCI this month (THE 22ND) so they say. Gunmetal seemed so sharp, I just couldn't resist. Almost went for the Silver and Black, but hey, I'ts all good. Ride safe!!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Post me up Markcuda if you head this way. That invite is open to all here....ah but not all at once:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first harley

I picked up my first Harley on November 1.
Today was my first ride, weather hasn't been very nice here in Michigan.

The bike is a 2002 FLHTCI......it's a blast to ride, can't wait for more nice weather.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hey man - congrats! You're going to love the colour - I have a silver/black softtail classic, and just ordered a road king classic in black - for next May delivery - I couldn't get the king in silver/black (the softie's going to the better half - she loves it - and it's great having a harley wife:) )
Welcome to the board and enjoy!
BigG

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Congrats!
I found the one I want at the price I want to pay but I can't do squat untill I sell my 81 vette so I'm sure I'll lose this one.:mad:

·
Registered
659 Posts
n8370c said:
Congrats!
I found the one I want at the price I want to pay but I can't do squat untill I sell my 81 vette so I'm sure I'll lose this one.:mad:
Buy the bike - sell the vette later - even if you have to finance a bit of it - if it's a nice vette - it'll sell!
Good Luck!
BigG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts