V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Honkylips,

Welcome to Harley Bulletin Board Heaven! Love your Fatboy. You gonna ride Trail Ridge Road in Estes Park on her? Our son lives in Highlands Ranch and we plan to do a ride up there maybe in 2 weeks.

John

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been through Estes Park a couple times, but haven't done Trail Ridge road yet. I may just head up there this weekend now that you planted the bug in my head. Can't beat the scenery.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats actually the stock seat. The passenger half of the seat comes off with two bolts. As far as a solo seat goes, I don't like it. It's way too big for my tastes, and when I get on the gas, it feels like I'm gonna slide right off the back of the bike. I'm going to get a Corbin Hollywood Solo I think.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Axle covers are on the list of things to do (long list).

I bought it used with 1000 miles on it, in fact it had just come out of the shop for the 1k mile service. The previous owner did the bars, chrome switch housings, braided cables, mirrors, and the stage one. I just got rid of the floorboards and the stock rear tailights.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Oh we are never done unless we are about to sell it, I can relate to this both with my bike and car.

Welcome Honkylips, ride safe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts