V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My sordid story...

I've been riding since I was 13 until I got a car and then got another bike post my divorce in '88 (from the fat ex wife). Been on bikes ever since. All kinds of bikes from crotch rockets, to sport tourers to Gold Wings(3 of those over the years). Just sold my '02 Gold Wing that I got in June and I am now awaitng delivery of the '03 Road Glide(just ordered some pipes. EFI recal, air cleaner stuff this AM...!). Can't wait!
John

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome aboard....

John... seeing as I am no longer "THE" FNG around here (LOL!!!) Welcome to the forum.... BTW, Great choice in sleds.. The Road Commode, IMO, is an underrated touring bike..... Handles great, and holds the road like it is on rails....

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
Welcome,TNRoadGlide, I think you will like it here, I know I do:) I read your Goldwing post, I had a 1988 Wing, at the time, the Goldwing was the only bike for me;) Now i'm all grown up and now I want a real bike;)
At 44, i'm just starting to live:cool:

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Welcome aboard

I think you will like it here. It's a good place with lots of good people. Maybe you will get lucky like I did, my bike came in almost a full month early.

·
: Þ
341 Posts
Welcome aboard. You will like it here. Lots of great people and tons of great information, oh, and great senses of humor too...... BTW, you meant sordid right? hehehe Again welcome.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys are teasing me about the month early, right? I would love that! And yes I did mean sordid...."right rorge!"
You all have a good day! I feel at home already! Now if I just had a dadgum bike,,,LOL! Going to clean up the garage today to make room for the new arrival!
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Most Likely I will get mine first as it is intransit between York Pen and Canada. I guess I have to be the one sending the photo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts