V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been mentally putting together a custom bobber old school type bike to someday add to my stable next to my fattie.
I just received my January issue of Easyriders and there on the inside cover in the drag specialties ad is my bike. Well sort of, but it was built by NYC Choppers.
This bike is almost identical to the one I had envisioned except I would have to lose the Drag Specialties logo and hot up the pin up girl on the tank just a little.

Rapid

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Rapid One said:
I have been mentally putting together a custom bobber old school type bike to someday add to my stable next to my fattie.
I just received my January issue of Easyriders and there on the inside cover in the drag specialties ad is my bike. Well sort of, but it was built by NYC Choppers.
This bike is almost identical to the one I had envisioned except I would have to lose the Drag Specialties logo and hot up the pin up girl on the tank just a little.

Rapid

check out johnnycoolchoppers.ca ...some good ideas for your bobber...i like the one called 50ford...

·
Banned
20 Posts
We specialize in old s'cool style Bobbers and Choppers so if you need help piecing together a true old s'cool style bike we can help out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts