V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my dealer yesterday saying my 03 Deuce has arrived. Im amazed. They said it wouldn't come until October, but hey im not complaining! I just have to go get the loan papers finished, and I should be riding again by the weekend. Its been a little over a month since I sold my old bike and I was gonna loose it if I had to wait another month to get back on a bike! See ya on the road! Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Hey, don't forget to post pictures!:D

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Deuce442 said:
They said it wouldn't come until October, but hey im not complaining!
oh, oh. Ok now Cox9000, don't go stringing yourself up from the shower curtain. I'm sure you'll be next. Congrats Deuce442. Great bike.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Re: Re: My bike is in!

DJW said:

oh, oh. Ok now Cox9000, don't go stringing yourself up from the shower curtain. Great bike.
I was scrollin down to say just that!!! :D :eek: :D

Coxy!!! Don't you go hittin the bottle now man... :D

Congrats on the bike by the way. ;) be safe!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Yeah, well it's only fair HarleyHog., I stole my new signature from one of your greatest heroes.
Which reminds me, not that it's any of my business, but just what are the voices talking to you about?- umm, never mind, I probably would be jealous.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
DJW said:
Yeah, well it's only fair HarleyHog., I stole my new signature from one of your greatest heroes.

Oh oooo....... The less said the better! no offence ozz

Which reminds me, not that it's any of my business, but just what are the voices talking to you about?- umm, never mind, I probably would be jealous.

NOW, as for the....... VOICES! :D :D :D

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
oh, THOSE voices. I was afraid it was something weird.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hot Damn it -- The voices are asking me "Where the HELL is your bike?"
Sum va bisket!!! Everybody's getting there bike early -- HA! OH! you're not complaining? I guess not you lucky dog! HA!
No, but for real Deuce442, I'm happy for you -- this is absolutely outstanding news. The ardvarks over at my stealer have been telling me October also -- woo-who! Maybe I'll get luckey too.
Ya gotta tell me -- how did you feel when you got the call and after the stealer hung up? Dude, I don't know what I'm gonna do to control myself when I get that call -- I'm already wired right now HA!
Just as JFScheck said, "show us some pics".

DJW and harleyhog,
I already put out an all points bulletin "hide the rope and lock up the booze" HA! Thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cox9000 said:

Ya gotta tell me -- how did you feel when you got the call and after the stealer hung up? Dude, I don't know what I'm gonna do to control myself when I get that call -- I'm already wired right now HA!
Just as JFScheck said, "show us some pics".
Honestly I was too supprised to get excited when they told me it was in. First they left a message saying give us a call back about your Deuce. I was thinking what the hell is wrong. Then I called them and they said it was in. I asked the guy like 3 times. Its in now????!! I was expecting it to come late. As soon as I hung up the phone and realized I would be riding in a few days then I got really excited! Im closing on the loan tomorrow AM and picking it up Friday AM. Wooooohooooo!!!

I hope you have the same luck and yours come early too!!

I will definitly get some pics posted soon. It may take me awhile to get off the bike and pick up the camera though.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I hear ya, lound and clear Deuce442 -- when I get my bike it's gonna be hard for me to get off mine too HA!
I know you'll probably over sleep and forget all about geeting those loan papers taken care of -- NOT!!!!! HELL, you might not even get any sleep tonight HA!
Thanks Bud, I hope I get mine early too. Damn I bet you're excited!!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just picked it up this morning and rode it to work. :D It rides great and looks great. I couldn't be happier! I will try to post pictures on Monday.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Who wants to bet a dollar mine comes in before Cox's does????? :D

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Congrats Deuce442! I walked into the dealer yesterday and found an '02 sitting there waiting for me. I get her Tuesday afternoon. They had a gunmetal pearl '03 there too!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Fourhour, Congrats on your new ride too. I finally got of the bike and came back to work. Heres the pics as promised.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Sorry for the huge pictures I probably should have resized them first, but heres both my toys.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts