V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by at the dealer last saturday just to ask a few questions about pipes and stuff. And he says, much to my surprise, "Hey, your bike arrived here yesterday". Now? Here? It was suppose to ship from Milwaukee only mid jan and scheduled to arrive in Stockholm mid feb. We went out to the workshop, and there it was. My bike – a black, shiny, beautiful, so cool Fat Boy '03. Still everything on it is stock, but it's mine. I didn't bring my camera as I didn't know what was waiting for me there. But next time.

The only problem, we have too much snow on the ground and it's too damn cold out there, so I just can't pick it up yet. But what the heck, soon, very soon it's springtime. Feels a bit unreal.

The only question that drives me crazy now is what pipe to replace the stock pipes with. I wanna have the Big Shots staggered but not sure my neighbours are gonna like it. My second choice is the Propipe. Nice, not so loud sound, but too common here.

I don't expect any right answers but opinions are always welcome.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Congratulations Ulf............

·
Registered
129 Posts
try the pipes from North County Customs. They sound nice and deep, but
not too loud, until you jump on the throttle real good! Nice custom look as well.. You won't see too many bikes with NCC pipes, so you won't blend in with everyone else. Good luck and congrat's on the the scoot! nittyp

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Congrats and....fucktheneighbors!:D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Plenty of cold here too, just no snow yet.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nice surprise to be dropped on ya! I know how ya feel about the white stuff, been tryin' to dig my way out for a week. Congrats!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts