V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Well after months of waiting ( and over a decade of dreaming) my baby has arrived. My 2002 luxury blue & diamond ice Fatboy is here. I am going to take her home today after work:D. I was supposed to pick her up yesterday but because of rain they were unable to take the bike out for the pre delivery inspection & I had to wait untill today. I cant tell you all how excited I am!!!!!!

What is kind of cool is that my wife had the dealer tell me it would not be in until mid December so I thought we were just going to see what was going on in the store. low & behold I see my fatboy waiting for me with a big red bow. My wife ROCKS!!! I will post pics as soon as I get a chance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ride On

Congrads. Ride in health for a long long time. I know just how you feel, after just as long a dream, my new FLHT is not due till Jan. Damn, that’s still a long way off

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Devildog, I know exactly how excited you are. We must be alot alike. My first new Harley gave me a feeling like nothing else matters---like the world is standing still. There could be a downside though; ever since my first Harley, that feeling never ended. :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Very cool....congratulations and enjoy. And, it's still nice enough to ride during the day:D

Tony

·
<{{{><
170 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Great color combo. Is it carb or efi? Is this your first HD? The TC88b is so smooth. I talked to Golden Gate HD on Friday and they quoted me $18.6 out the door the same bike(efi). Just need to convince the wife I really need two Harleys:D

Let the mods begin

Bruce

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bike is EFI and it is my first HD. Just finished putting a 130 miles on it yesterday:D . Its cold but you cant take the grin off of my face.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on the new FLSTF,MY 02 in real red and diamond ice arrived end of Sept,and usually,by now here in New England the rides are put in hibernation for the winter,but had mine out yesterday,a unusual balmy 70 degrees. later Ken

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Looking forward to see some pics of it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh DD I envy your excitement.

Sitting looking at her - like jerking off and trying to look indifferent!!!

Getting up at four in the morning to "go to the bathroom"! and going out to give her a HUG!!!

Like I said to some of the buddies on holidays last year...

"Can't wait to get home and throw the leg over"!
"What! Do you miss the wife that much?"
"Wha... It's the bike I'm talkin' about ya shaggin' eejit...!!!"

Join the club of big V Twin wankers. Nothing wrong with it. Really!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts