V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished my order for the 3-3's from Howard at MM. Howard is kinda bunged up right now due to a crash weekend before last.. Hes got a broken arm and collar bone and a few busted ribs..ouch..been there and the thought of it makes my old bones ache..Anyway , wish him the best...Told him whenever he felt better to ship them, an he said he'd get it done..Wow !! Talk about customer service..Real nice Christmas present from me to me..Will keep yall posted ..Scooter

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Dam, sucks to hear about Howard. Hope he heals well. He's a really good guy i have spoken to a bunch while ordering a few pairs of shocks. Talks and tells stories like an old friend. You will love the 3-3's...dont be afraid to change the perload and rebound on them. A few turns and clicks will be drastic. Loved the 3-3 and the 2-2a's as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm running the #3-#3 and nothing compares , I've tried several brands and Ohlins are the best

·
Registered
93 Posts
I too have the #3~#3 Ohlins & I agree. Think they are one of the best of not the best modification that I have made to my bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts