V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding for just a little over a year now and love it. I am in my 40's and have never rode a bike in my life up until last year. I took a riders course at the local college because that is what I decided to do late in the fall. A week after that I got a bug up my butt to start looking at bikes, Harley of course. I would not settle for nothing less. I looked in stealerships and found them to be a bit pricey with little add on's and/or options. I was at work one day at started looking at e-bay and found an 05 Deluxe very near my house, I bid on it hoping that I would be outbid ecause I wasnt ready to buy. Well I wasnt outbid and being the person I am I made good on my bid and bought the bike. I rode for a month and put it away for the winter, I live in Michigan. Spring came around and I havent put the bike away once, winer is coming again and I still havent stopped riding. That is what layered clothing is for after all. To keep this as short as possible that is it for my introduction. More posts later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts