V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some pics of my bike that I just finished putting some accessories on. I couldn’t wait to get it home and start wrenching on it. I use to race Motocross so wrenching on my race bikes is all I have done for the past 15 years. So I couldn't leave this one alone :D. I only had one problem … Mostly all my tools are metric :D :D
Now if I could only get rid of the snow :confused:.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just the bike I will get!!
Great pics and congrats!!

I am in DC, and will place my order in January for a black gold key edition.
How much did yours cost?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks DCBIKER I paid MSRP for it and saving some $$$ putting the accessories on myself.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
That is a nice bike. Like DC, I too am getting a '03 2-tone fatboy. I recieved a call on Friday that mine has arrived. I go to the bank on Monday. I like that chrome swingarm. Did you know Chrome is really platnium gold? It sure looks like it!;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
RF52. VERY nice job. I picked up my black 03 Fatboy a week ago. Seeing yours gives me something to shoot for!! Again, nice job!!
You should be proud!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
RF,
you did a nice job with the accessories but wondered what pipes are they and where did you get them?
Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
attitude Thanks. I guess you can say you are never finished adding stuff on. Just when you think your done ….. They come out with something new.

Rally Thanks. The pipes are V/H Big Shot Staggered and I got them from here
Parts Direct

·
Registered
544 Posts
RF52,

You are correct you are never finished adding stuff, but what you have done look great. Welcome to the board, and when you do ride watch out the all the sand and crap on the roads.

Take care and just think it's not even winter yet, bummer I know.

Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts