V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new Mustang wide touring saddle for a 2000 or above softail. It does not have the studs, it is made to go with the Fat Boy look. I used it on my FatBoy and it was awesome.

I gave $389.00 for it and would like to sell it if anyone knows someone who would want it. It is brand new and in perfect condition. I will sell it for $200 and you pay shipping. This is an all day saddle with a deep bucket and a wide passenger pillion that your woman will love.

Anyone interested ? I hate for such a nice saddle to set around wasting time and space when someone could save a bundle on it and enjoy it. I had one on my first bike too, after 6 years it was still like brand new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mustang seat

I dont know if your seat is still for sale, but I would like your commets on why you are getting rid of it. Im considering either the corbin dual tour or the mustang wide tour. Im 6' 4" and 240 #.

chechako

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang Saddle

That's a good question, I probably wasn't very thorough in my post. The reason for getting rid of the seat is that my wife doesn't ride anymore.

No, I haven't sold it yet. This is the only place I have even posted it, so it could be said I haven't really been trying to sell it.

This seat was primarily for her and she was comfortable all day long on it. Now I ride solo all of the time so I ride with a Saddleman Rogue seat. It's not nearly as comfortable as the Mustang after about 3 hours, but it suits my purposes well. This eat will fit a big fellow like yourself very, very well. I'm 6'2" and 230 lbs and my size is what lead me to it when getting a touring saddle for the wife.

This is a new seat and very comfortable, Mustang saddles are among the best made in the industry. Plus, it's a steal for $200.00 plus shipping. If you are interested, e-mail me direct and we can talk about it some more.

Budman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts