V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Howdy,

In my humble opinion, I think the Vintage Wide Solo with Wide passenger pad is the best set up. I like the fact that if you want a solo look, you got it. You like or need the two-up look, you have that too. It's flexible. If you want to dish out the extra $200.00 you can get the same look with a removable rider backrest. I have been told that it's the most comfortable seat for long distance riding. Period. Even for short to mid distance trips it would probably feel great

I prefer the solo look and really like the look of the wide saddle from Mustang. With the backrest you have many configurations and styles that you can set up yourself. You shouldn't get bored with it.

My few pennies worth.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Ross, Do you have this seat which you so graciously heap praise upon? I,ve been looking at this combo for my RKC.

·
Registered
679 Posts
cromagnum said:
Ross, Do you have this seat which you so graciously heap praise upon? I,ve been looking at this combo for my RKC.
Sadly, I am still waiting to get a Sporty. The Ex is doing everything in her power to stop me too.

That said, however, I have done much research, read tons and have seen this setup in person. I think it looks great.

I have heard nothing but positive about Mustang. Of all the companies out there, Mustang seems to ganer the most praise and loyalty. I suppose that says something about them. And they look great to boot.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hope you get your Sporty in spite of her attempts.

·
Registered
679 Posts
cromagnum said:
Hope you get your Sporty in spite of her attempts.
Me Too.

I think there should be a GROTEF (Get Rid Of The Ex Fund) here on the HarleyDavidsonForum that everyone here could pool together. You would apply for funding and would use the money as you see fit to get "rid" of a pesky Ex. ;)

Just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts