V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 Road King Classic, I would like any input on a Mustang Solo Seat with a back rest & a removable passenger Pillon. Does any one have this setup?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Can't help you with the solo, but I have the Mustang one piece touring seat with the rider backrest and I love it! When I wear it out, I'm buying another one.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Reddawg said:
I have an 05 Road King Classic, I would like any input on a Mustang Solo Seat with a back rest & a removable passenger Pillon. Does any one have this setup?
What is you height, weight and inseam? I bought one last year and promptly returned it. It was a nicely built seat but did not fit me. I'm 6'2" 265 w/31" inseam.

FWIW I tried the sundowner and it felt good but quickly broke down. At this point I'm trying to get some feedback on the tall boy seat and if it will work on the RKC.

The way things are going it looks like I will have to finally have a custom seat built by Russell.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have the Mustang solo with backrest and two different pillions. I have it on a EG but same seat except for nose. I like the seat, wife really likes it with the big pillion. We had corbin on it before and had to use the airhawks with it to be able to stand the hard foam on the corbin. We can ride all day on Mustang with no airhawk. I put the little pillion on when I am by my self. I still like the looks of the corbin best, but to me the Mustang is hands down more comfortable for me. steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts