V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok now that I have sold my glide to a local and he didnt want the backrest is anyone in the market for a mustang studded? Its part number 79070 and is on the mustang website. I paid $230 for plus the shipping. Any takers? No rips and is basically new.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The item number I posted was correct I dont know why it didnt come up in a search. Heres a link for the page. http://www.mustangseats.com/hdcontst.htm
I have the tall not the wide.
Its listed on the website for $239 plus the shipping. I dont have the anymore. I am looking to get at least $175 plus shipping if not on here then ill list it on ebay.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The reason I got it was because a friend of mine had it on his 03 King. Its the same fit. When I installed it it mounted with the passenger grips. I did some research on it and it is a different item number. I would call up mustang ans ask them if it does. I had a 05 Glide classic. Good luck and let me know what you come up with.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also have the road tech compass and the saddle bag liners. He didnt want those so I gave him a credit. I guess if I listed them on ebay I would get rid of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts