V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Proud soon to be ex-owner of a real Exile Fat Tracker.

Top of the line everything. TP pro series 107, Jims 6 speed, primo belt drive. Daytec (Exile) Softail frame with 35degrees of rake. 230 rear and 200 front. Best of the best; Works, PM, Showa, Barnett, SJP, S&S, Compufire, Exile, Paul Cox, Harley Davidson.

Registered and fully insured in Texas with clear title. Bike has 600 miles. Must sell due to international relocation. Additional pictures available. Bike can be seen in Dallas by appointment. I have 35+ K in the bike and am open to reasonable offers.

Please contact me at [email protected] with questions, as I am currently out of the country working internationally.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
WOW! Sorry to hear about your "loss". This really sucks. If I had the cash, I'd take care of it for ya... Good Luck,

Carrie

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
That's a hot lookin' ride...wish I had the cash...

·
2003 SpringDyna
87 Posts
exile is the best buidler out there. It seems that every time they go on the build off everyone chooses the bling bling bike over exile. I don't think people really appreciate the quality and understated beauty of their bikes.

wish I had the cash.

I will build one of there bikes for me withing the next couple of years.

how does the thing perform? handling in the twisties and highway?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Exile fat Tracker update.............

Hey Everyone:

I have advertised my Exile Fat Tracker on Cycle trader. Search keyword "Exile".

There is no point trying to ship it home to Canada and the cost and technical regulations in the EU as make it impossible to bring to Holland. :dunno:

I have listed the bike at $29,500 obo and I am open to listen to any reasonable offer. I can provide additional pictures and documentation to anyone seriously interested!

Thanks for your all your kind words and hopefully someone will get themselves a great bike that will actually get ridden!

Cheers........ Barry

Please contact me at [email protected] or PM through VTF with questions, as I am currently out of the country working internationally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts