V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some advice from you more experienced riders. Just purchased a new 05 Road King Custom. Never owned a harley davidson before this, always rode the metric bikes. I'm looking to replace the stock mufflers with
something that has more of the harley sound in it. I didn't want to get into the carb thing yet, just bolt on the mufflers and enjoy some of the rumble sound. I'm open for any advise, and do appreciate any input.
Thanks, George

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
As was mention on another post Rush mufflers. I had a Road King Custom and I put Rush mufflers 1.75 baffles. I took em off when I traded it in and put the stock back on got em on my FLHTCI now. I have the 2.5 baffle is louder but these sound great not to loud crusing but when you get on it :woohoo: you can go to there website and they have sound clips of the mufflers.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Samson rolled ovals, Kerkers, A/R pipes by KromeWerks, the new Screaming Eagle double barrel things....

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
slipons

gbarnes15 said:
I'm looking for some advice from you more experienced riders. Just purchased a new 05 Road King Custom. Never owned a harley davidson before this, always rode the metric bikes. I'm looking to replace the stock mufflers with
something that has more of the harley sound in it. I didn't want to get into the carb thing yet, just bolt on the mufflers and enjoy some of the rumble sound. I'm open for any advise, and do appreciate any input.
Thanks, George
khromewerks- check their website,enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts