V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that there are some dealers currently offering discounts on bikes below msrp as well as dropping the set up and shipping. Anybody know what dealers are doing this currently?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Ben Breece in Ottawa, Ohio always sells for MSRP and has had free freight and set up for a year or two. the last time I was there they had some 2005's Sportsters left for $1,000 off MSRP. they're also great people to deal with, small town attitude and prices.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Doyles H-D in Eugene,OR sells for MSRP with no setup fees. They also offer a $1000 gift card with purchase of a Big-Twin.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
the 2 dealers in my area ended their $'s off deals Saturday...

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Peacekeeper said:
I have heard that there are some dealers currently offering discounts on bikes below msrp as well as dropping the set up and shipping. Anybody know what dealers are doing this currently?
BARTLESVILLE CYCLE SPORTS in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, (about 40 miles north of Tulsa) sells below MSRP no charge for freight or dealer prep/setup. I was quoted $19,199 for a 2006 ULTRA Black color, $450 for single color, $850 for two-tone, $275 factory security(which is msrp), $400 for smooth wheels. I ordered the Brandywine Sunglo & factory security. Picked it up Jan 25, out the door cost $19,924 plus $12 for document fee. I also get 15% off parts at anytime.
Formans H-D in Stillwater, Okla (about 90 miles west of Tulsa or 60 miles north of Oklahoma City) sells MSRP plus freight ($320 for an ULTRA) plus $125 for doc fee, not sure of the setup/prep fee if any. All of the other dealers I checked in Oklahoma, north Texas, Kansas City, Wichita, & Topeka were $1,500-$2,000 more for the same bike.:bleh:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
KRATC said:
...... All of the other dealers I checked in Oklahoma, north Texas, Kansas City, Wichita, & Topeka were $1,500-$2,000 more for the same bike.:bleh:
In January 2005, I got my '05 Dyna from City Cycle Sales in Junction City KS for MSRP plus $225 freight and $100 set-up. (No "document" fees).

·
Registered
434 Posts
NC dealer Sandhills Cycles outside Pinehurst is my local dealer. I got a screaming deal on a leftover 05' Springer Classic. Well below MSRP, 3.9 interest, and good discount on extras. Their not too far from you.

·
5 for fighting!
266 Posts
Boston Harley is now offering $1500 off all 05 models, and all 06 models at MSRP with no freight charge and a $500 gift certificate!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Was at Dudley Perkins HD in San Francisco today and they had many bikes with tags on that listed various values off of MSRP... the ones that stuck out in my head were $1000 off MSRP Road Kings and $500 of MSRP of Sportsters.. definitely worth a call if you are in the market... I worked with Chris Perkins... (note last name.. and yes.. he is part of the family.. great kid to work with...)

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I certainly wouldn't waste my time driving to Pat Rodgers Speedway HD. 2 years ago they wanted almost $20k for a new stock wide glide, before tax.
The wife and I both bought our bikes from Charlie at Charlotte HD. My heritage was below msrp and the wifes softail standard was a little below as well, but the '05s were rolling in and these were both 04 leftovers. But Charlie gave no pressure at all and is a super nice guy

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
07 ultra DISCOUNTED

Just put a deposit down on an '07 Ultra, $100 below MSRP, NO SHIPPING, NO SET UP, NO JUNK FEES! $20,611 OTD (I pay my own sales tax when I get home.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts