V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it - I got into a safety class. WOW - finished first riding day and passed test only have one more riding day. I did'nt know if I would complete the first class. I had went on a Carnival Cruise (will put pictures in photo gallery soon) to come back home to my favorite aunt passing away 10 months after her husband. So Rosary on Tuesday and Funeral on Wednesday all the time helping my boss move out of a 5 bedroom 3 bath house. During that time my hip went out. Then my harley guru ended up in emergency room on Friday with me going to the hospital after work on Friday. Shi^ by Saturday when I took the riding portion I was pretty fryed. But I did it!!!! So I'm totally stoked....

:)

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

PS The Cruise in the only way to vacation if your not riding a bike.... Had a great time....

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Good Job Cheri. It sounded all along that you definitely had your mind made up about passing this class. Sorry to hear about your aunt.:(

Ride Safe

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Good job. Hope ya pass. Charliege goes next week. She's been ridin' evry chance she gets. :Dennis

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
MW- umm. you may want to check to make sure your main drive on the thingamabob attached to your mojo isn't outta whack. Congrats to you, drive safe, oh and ah.. better get one of the bell thingies.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Hey Cheri...good job getting through that course!

Yes, and we want to see pix of your cruise vacation! Which charter did you go with?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cruise Ship

dprice said:
Hey Cheri...good job getting through that course!

Yes, and we want to see pix of your cruise vacation! Which charter did you go with?

I went on Carnival Cruise - Had a hell of a time. Food and fun great shows had it all. We went down to Ensenada and back. Got pictures I have to figure out how to post them in the photo gallery. Hey even had one with me next to a harley. They had a new sportster in the tuxedo rental shop. (That's about as close as I got to any bike on the ship. So I have a few pics of that and a bunch of the cruise. Will post them for ya. Can't say enough about that cruise. Eating lobster, new york steak, salads, baked alaska, a girl can get quite used to that. Just about the time I found where everything was at on the ship we were back in port. I definately will do that again soon.

Cheri aka Medicine Woman

P.S. Glad to be back posting again. I missed every one....:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts