V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Kim, previously referred to as Mrs. Jones, bought an '03 Fatboy today. She takes delivery of it this afternoon. Her SO bought an almost new '02 RoadKing a couple weeks ago. She is looking forward to joining the group. Please join me in welcoming her BEFORE she joins in. Can't wait to ride with them.:Dennis

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
charliege said:
Is that why you wanted to take pictures of the bike last night? if it is, i hope you take better ones than that!
Hey Folks, Say hi to charliege, aka Mrs. Jones. She won't let me post the picture of her on her new Fatboy. You all know how women can be about their picture. Let me assure you though there is nothing wrong with it and she did look awesome riding down the road. Her SO was in front and I followed. She did very well for her first time and she will be attending the MSF course in the beginning of Rocktober:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Miss CharlieGE, ma'am <bowing deeply as all south'ron gentlemen do> ... welcome to our sandbox. Would you be so kind as to allow Mistuh FourHour to take a snapshot and allow all us.... hmmmm what'd Dean call me? - devient perv's out here something to look at besides my distinguished mug? huh?

And we all agree... he should take "better pictures", too! hehehe, uhh, I mean, thank you, Ma'am.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Howdy A.K.A. Mrs. Jones. What color scheme is your new 03.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She done warned me not to call her Mrs Jones here. I have to oblige. She is a very good friend that I do not want to lose. (Fu(k, it's all her fault I'm back on two wheels:D) But, I guess I can thank her for it. Kim, Thank you, Always Fourhour.:Dennis

·
Still Serving...U.S. Army
160 Posts
fourhour said:
... it's all her fault I'm back on two wheels
ANY reason to get on two wheels is a good reason. All the better if it's a lass!:D

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
I'm not sure who's happier, you or Billy Paul.

Hope this Link works, or this reply is gonna seem kinda silly to most.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There was nothing there so yes it is kind of silly. Actually, a real player of some kind came up but nothing to load onto it. If you were trying to hook me up with the song, thanks but no thanks! Find me a downloadable and recordable version of Hall and Oates version, live from Philly, and I'll kiss the ground you walk on. Actually, I have recorded it for charliege but she says it wont play on her CD player!:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Your Welcome !!!! aren't you glad i talked you into buying that first bike??I have to admit i was a little jealous when you got one before me . oh well! not jealouse anymore ... the color is gunmetal .

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Ok, Charliege and Four hour, I got your MP3. I'll send four hour a private message so I can send it over to him. Want you to know I had to delve into a macabre internet world where Darryl and John are revered like the pope. Hey anything for you guys, ya' know.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bet I had something to do with you buying yours too! You don't know how proud I was riding behind you that night.:Dennis

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Dennis, good meeting you the other day. I forgot to give you my mailing address for the hush money. Just kidding if you paid I'd have to not bust you, not my nature. Hey Kim we'll all have to get together for a ride before snow flys.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hope you guys had a good time and good food the other day. Nice to meet you and your gang too! Glad you did'nt mention my little mishap!:Dennis

·
Registered
254 Posts
You missed a great feed. As far as "your mishap" just consider it a christening. We've all done it, just not in front of that many people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts