V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to encourage everyone to log on to www.mrf.org and answer the short EPA questionnaire. Just follow the link. Start at #17 for individuals. Business owners start at #1.

The Motorcycle Riders Foundation is working to get this horrible batch of regulations modified, but can't do it if we don't give them anything to work with.

I haven't been logged into the forum for a while and apologize if there's another recent thread about this.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Great group

This group is the most effective motorcycle lobbying organizations, even the AMA gives them credit for derailing anti motorcycle language targeted for inclusion in the the recent transportation bill. I joined a while ago and recommend that any rider that wants to impact future legislation do the same.

·
Can it get any better!
423 Posts
Saw this same form in one of my bike mags.... had not taken the time to fill out.
Thanks for the link, took about 3 mins to submit.

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
OK, so I'm an idiot ... I can't find the on-line form on their website. Can you give me a direct link to it, or more detailed navigation instructions?

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
TomB
On the Front page of the web site you will see the following:

Important Call To Action: We need your help with the EPA ruling by completing our online survey. Click here to access and complete the survey.
Can't get a direct link for you not that computer savy.
Respects
Chris

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Everyone needs to fill that out. Sadly there are some that don't mind conforming to the EPA Crap laws.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts