V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
HOGDOG
906 Posts
I just put one on my RK and am very happy with it so far. Took 5 min to install. Although you'll find differing opinions on the looks of the bar, I like the way it looks on my bike. Enjoy!

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Looks like it belongs on a smaller bike. Can't make Glide into a Sporty.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I put them on my Softail about 6 months ago and have put about 8,000 miles on the bike with them on. So far I like the look the most, they really look beefy on the low Softail frame. The foot rests are too close to the engine and too high for me. I almost never use them. I put H-D billet highway peg clamps on and their nostalgic foot pegs facing out and angled a little towards me. That is perfect for me. Especially with the backrest in place. Very long-haul comfortable. I like the bars and am keeping them on.

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
John Evans said:
I am thinking about putting one on my '04 Ultra. Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks

John
Are you never going to use your lowers on the Ultra??

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bedemonster said:
Are you never going to use your lowers on the Ultra??
I have used the lowers several times and just cannot get comfortable with them. I do not like anything in the way of feet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I put them on last week on my E-glide and have got alot of positive response from my other glide riding buddies. The main thing is that I think it looks good. The foot rest are useless for me... too close and too high. I am 6'. Would I buy it again? YES!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts