V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dates of the Motorcycle Show at the Minneapolis Convention Center this year are: January 24 - 26, 2003.

Anyone planning on going? I seem to miss it every year due to our schedule. Not sure about this year yet.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Will catch it in Rosemont IL Feb 7-9

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WILL BE THERE UNLESS IT FALLS ON THE SAME WEEKEND AS MY YEARLY SNOWMOBILE TRIP TO THE UP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the one in Cleveland is January 31, February 1, 2. I went last year and was very disappointed I don't think I will go back.

lazy-t

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree that the Cleveland show last year was a bit disappointing, but it is a ray of sunshine that kinda gets ya worked up for spring.....

I did like the trials bike demo......amazing balance!!!!

Take care,

Misled

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Just got back from the show. Lots of stuff to see. Lots of people to wade thru. I left about 2:30. Had a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man! I just got back too! Was there until 2:30. We really should have picked a time and place to meet but man, was it ever packed! It really was hard looking at stuff. I did manage to find a jacket though!:D

I sat on the lowrider....shouldn't have done that...now I want it!:eek:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Rosemont IL Feb 7-9

·
Registered
428 Posts
Any coppers going to an upcoming motorcycle show?

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
I am going Saturday. Texan, are you reading this thread?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
^

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
I went to the bike show Saturday and all I can say is, WOW, every person that likes motorcycles must of been there :eek: We got ther about 9:45 and stayed till about 2:00 pm. I did not think I would stay half as long as that but the whole show was just so big :cool: I did not meat any one from this board but I sure bet that we rubbed into each other ;) Many, many people. I did get off on the yellow semi that was parked in the building :eek:

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Mark,
Our times did overlap, the Lady and I were there from around noon until about 2:30. I was a bit disappointed with the set-up. You'd think this was their first show. The aisle were not wide enough to accomodate the crowd and seems they didn't anticipate the numbers. I guess the semi was hard to miss!:D Tried to get a shot(pic) of some of the customs, but the crowd didn't cooperate. Oh well, broke the cabin fever for a while. What did you think of the Triumph display and the 3 Wheelers?

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
hog831, I did not even look at the Triumphs :eek: I think there were about 4 differant people doing the trike thing. I think a trike is for some one that may have a problem holding up a regular bike. For me, I just can't see having one :rolleyes: I like the feel of being able to lean the bike and all that, i'm sure you all know what i'm trying to say. But, there was some pritty ones there :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts