V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See www.ZootFresh.com for the easiest and most convenient way to charge your smartphone (iPhone, Nokia, Android, HTC, Motorola, whatever).

This motorcycle phone charger fits right in your pocket or saddlebag when you are not using it, yet is ready anytime you need enough charge to make a call. This device gets power to your GPS, Phone, camera, or MP3 player using the battery charging port (SAE 2-Pin) already on your bike.

Our customers love it and are consistently writing to us "it's about time someone made this."

Get your today... see www.ZootFresh.com for Where to Buy.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that a standard "Battery Tender" type connector?
Absolutely. "Battery Tender" is a brand name. There are many others. The generic/technical name is SAE 2-pin. Like "Kleenex" for tissue many people call them Battery Tender connections.

Makes life easy with no splicing or soldering. Great to just have along for the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Or Harbor Freight pick up a Power port adapter with coil cord,
Cut the power port end off add the 2 prong plug to it and you have a
6' extension that you can plug any Cig/power port plug into.
cost about $6.00

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or Harbor Freight pick up a Power port adapter with coil cord,
Cut the power port end off add the 2 prong plug to it and you have a
6' extension that you can plug any Cig/power port plug into.
cost about $6.00
Sure. You wouldn't be done - still need an additional part and attach the assembly to the bike (soldering, spicing, or otherwise). If you can make a comparable device with everything I need for 6 bucks, I'll buy 100 off ya.

I think one particular customer quote says a lot -
"This product works great. It eliminates the bulk of a cigarette lighter adapter, making it possible to have a streamlined look by hiding your charging cable. "

I also don't think Harbor Freight helps sponsor this forum and bikers in general. Certainly I could be wrong on that.

Look, EVERYTHING and anything can be done a million ways. Some like the easiest some LOVE to fiddle around. Experimenting around is great to advance progress. In fact, I would say that is how I developed this device. Not one thing wrong with that. But you cannot replicate this device for $6. It's not there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts