V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Hey, this stuff really Works!! Just pay the "toll" and cross my bridge and I'll sell ya some!! %[email protected]

Save your money, take your wife/girfriend (or both of them) to a nice restaruant.

You'll find out, just like a lot of us have, that there's no "majic bean" additive or part. Unfortunately, it takes some of us a LOT of money to learn this. Please dont' ask how I know this..............

·
Banned
3,694 Posts

·
Let er rip!
2,876 Posts
This has been hashed out over in the TC88 area.

Unless the thread was deleted for all the smart a$$ comments about the magic beans.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Geezer-Glide said:
Hey, this stuff really Works!! Just pay the "toll" and cross my bridge and I'll sell ya some!! %[email protected]

Save your money, take your wife/girfriend (or both of them) to a nice restaruant.
X2, And just remember to take them at separate times (don't ask me how i know this! LOL)

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Re-hashed

There was a large discussion about this product. We used to sell it, but never saw ANYTHING on the dyno with it. Talked to 'em on the phone in regards, and they could not give me a straight answer.
Scott

·
Registered
19 Posts
not sure on the performance issue but there is a solid theroy behind the stabilization of fuel. would like to see some reverse engineering analysis on them.

i have it in two of my sleds and some lawn equipment too.

i consider it $50 well spent.

BWTFDIK

TN

·
Registered
772 Posts
the fitch tabs

I put them in my tank and they seem to keep the fuel real fresh, thus allowing my bike to perform and be the best it can be. Our problem out here on the west coast is that we can only get 91 octane fuel. IMHO if you want to run a higher compression engine then you have to do something to keep the fuel fresh so the engine will not ping. I will not run octane boost because it will leave deposits on the Wide Band O2 sensors in my set up. Many people think its snake oil, but hey, if all it does is keep the fuel fresh, then its good enough for me.%[email protected]

D

Ventura CA

98 in GMR Special
10.6:1 compression
Roller lifters and rockers
GMR special grind 615/585 cam
Forged JE pistons
Nikisil lined cylinders
SE HD Clutch spring
Fueling - High Volume oil pump
V&H Tru Dual head pipes, Kerker Slipon's, modified baffles
DTT - programmable fuel delivery system w/WEGO
- miles and miles of sh!t eating grins.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,694 Posts
Hillsidecycle.com said:
There was a large discussion about this product. We used to sell it, but never saw ANYTHING on the dyno with it. Talked to 'em on the phone in regards, and they could not give me a straight answer.
Scott

@gree: I called them and stated no difference in performance or mpg and they couldn't answer why there wasn't any difference !

{salute( :spank: {salute(

·
<><
3,971 Posts
My recommendation would be to someone who's dealing with a ping.

For 50 bucks and a money back guarantee, it's a logical 1st step alternative to a PC or SERT + dyno costs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts