V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a line on a near new set of these stainless steel oval mufflers for baggers that S&S makes. I've been able to read up on the sound here on the forum...what I would like to know about is the performance. I'm just at 88" now, but am thinking big bore and a cam over the winter. Has anyone run "free flowing" mufflers and then put these on. How much quieter are they and is there a power loss?
tnx,
hibuck....:hmmm:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
hibuckhobby said:
I have a line on a near new set of these stainless steel oval mufflers for baggers that S&S makes. I've been able to read up on the sound here on the forum...what I would like to know about is the performance. I'm just at 88" now, but am thinking big bore and a cam over the winter. Has anyone run "free flowing" mufflers and then put these on. How much quieter are they and is there a power loss?
tnx,
hibuck....:hmmm:
I should have mine installed by Thursday on my otherwise stock 08 RG, I'll let you know how they sound and if I notice any performance difference. I was really debating whether or not to install em because I like the Supermeg 2 into 1 but decided to wait until I do some other upgrades before going that route.
Anyhow, I'll let you know how they perform later this week weather permitting...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts