V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 lowrider with the narrow glide front end. I have put T-bar handle bars, chrome controls, and after market mirrors with turn signal built in. The front of the bike looks great. However, I think it would look better with a little more rake. Does anyone make trees that add rake? I was thinking of adding rake and then adding some length to the slider to level the bike up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't have any personal experience with these products but this company makes a set of adjustable trees. They are probably quite pricey.

Cyborg has a good selection of triple trees but I dunno if any of them are raked for your application. Contact'em for info.

Kags is correct that the handling may suffer. But unless you are really into carving up the twisties or entering slow-race competitions a mild rake would probably not detract from the handling a significant amount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.