V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Buccaneers FINALLY got rid of OLE Krab legs, Winston, the groping, rapist...... He cant even find a job as a BACKUP qtr back anywhere.... 5 years of watching this goober lose football games ......BUH BY and don't let the door hit you in the A$$......

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Tampa Bay quarterback. Last I heard Tom Brady from the Patriots will be replacing him.

·
Super Moderator
19,932 Posts
Lots of guaranteed money in that contract for an old guy with wonkey knees. One worng step or missed block and it could be all woe is me.

With that said, I'd bet a round of cold ones, that the warm climate was one of the things he was looking for.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just one wonky knee; maybe? The Bucs may want to be more concerned with the right elbow lat. epicondylitis and that chuck-it-downfield offense that may not go well together. No trade - no franchise tag contract means he wants to return to NE after two years to retire a Patriot…in my humble guesstimation. Should be interesting to watch if there is ever any 2020-21 NFL season.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I read today that krab legs ( that is Winston's name around florida) might be picked up as a backup with Jacksonville... BAD choice Jacksonville, keep looking, Krab legs stinks....

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
I read today that krab legs ( that is Winston's name around florida) might be picked up as a backup with Jacksonville... BAD choice Jacksonville, keep looking, Krab legs stinks....
That guy was a bad draft choice from the start. He displayed his stupidity with regularity in college. He does have a lot of athletic ability but his brain is not good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts