V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all of you Montgomery County H.O.G. members who have been bitching about our sight not being updated with current info, pictures, etc.

I have completly rebuilt the site and moved it to a new server/hosting service.

You can currently get to our new site at www.mchog.net and once the www.mchog.com DNS settings are modified, you will be able to use that URL link as well.

Spread the word chapter members!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Cool John, you even have a link to us here at H-D forums.

Dave

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, how's it?

One month after this damn rotater cuff surgery and I'm still in the "hurt locker", but hoping maybe to be riding by new years. Should be back in the saddle by Feburary for sure!

So, we need to get a "Forum Members" ride together for this spring. It would be so cool!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I know Montgomery County has some nice back roads and we could stop at Hooters in Rockville for lunch or something. Sounds good to me, glad to hear you are on the mend, I was wondering how you were doing. Hang in there John you're not missing anything now, weather and roads are awful. Heck came down a hill near my house and of course the sun was on it earlier nothing but a sheet of ice, good think I was in my Jeep, just took it real slow.

Dave

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm always up for Hooters! I'll let ya know when I'm back on the ole' horse ;-)

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
JFScheck said:
Hey, how's it?

One month after this damn rotater cuff surgery and I'm still in the "hurt locker",
some serious surgery you had... 3 times for rotator cuff surgery... for me... hurts like hell... but you knew that didn't ya..... thealien is next.... good luck... but I think you'll still be hurting by new years... sorry...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My arm hurts so darn bad I can't even spell rotator (rotater) proberly :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So back to the main topic of the thread, if you know any Montgomery County residents who need some chapter H.O.G. info, send them to the new site :D

Thought I would get back on thread before I owe Dave another beer :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts