V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Dave maybe you should introduce yourself before linking out.

You're quick Carrie!

·
Registered
645 Posts
It is good nature to introduce yourself. I don't think this topics properties signify a lesson in introduction/manners. It was mearly the correction of a possible spam attempt. Seeing that it was his very first post, that assumption seems just.

Welcome to V-Twin. :thumbsup:

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Krayven Sumhead said:
Dude, You should download the 'Goggle' toolbar. It has spell check for all open documents.....

However, like most spell checkers it doesn't catch the wrong word spelled correctly...:duh?:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
KYJOHN said:
i never introdused myself does that meen im not alloud to post in here eather

KYJOHN,

There are no requirements here. It is not neccessary for you to introduce youself but many do.

Please read the VTF FAQ so you will be aware of the few rules we do have (and enforce).

The moderators keep a keen eye on new members as mixed in with a lot of good people we get people spamming us and joining only to try to sell something.

As your post count grows, and the time of your membership lengths without incident then you're free to run amok.

If you feel that you have derived value from your membership here, please consider becoming a premium member.

regards,

wyo

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Tacomarainman said:
Carrie,
That's a beautiful Fatboy. It almost looks like a Deluxe. Are those the Wild One 502 bars?
Thank you, so much!! That's my baby! You could say a 2003 Deluxe, but they didn't make them that year! LOL! Actually, those bars are mini-ape Flanders (cheaper)... Although, I'm considering goin 12's from Wild One :D. I plan on adding the Legends air ride after I recieve that tax check! :whistle:

·
Registered
9 Posts
i didnt realize spelling correctly was such a big deal in a forum , sorry i didnt get a degree in typing i thought this forum was supposed to be for people with a common intrest not a spelling contest

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
KYJOHN said:
i didnt realize spelling correctly was such a big deal in a forum , sorry i didnt get a degree in typing i thought this forum was supposed to be for people with a common intrest not a spelling contest
Now why feel the need to debate? Wyo, has made himself clear, so ignore the others who found humor in your post. Your statement was not ignored and properly addressed. Next time someone finds humor to your thread and was not intended to be a joke, give them this:^rolleyez^ or this :whatever: or even this :finger: and go on...

;)

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
KYJOHN said:
I don't give a rip about spelling. This is a job interview. I am not going to spend the time proof reading. But I have been critized by some of our english majors.

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
Meant to say not a job interview. Been on brandy kick since deer season. Ran out of wash too. Tasted bad with seltzer at first, last swig kind of tastey.

So put me down for no spell check or proof reading.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
berserker said:
Meant to say not a job interview. Been on brandy kick since deer season. Ran out of wash too. Tasted bad with seltzer at first, last swig kind of tastey.
You said that with biker class!

:D

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
As mod can you put a censor on my posts after 9pm? I am late for work, to often, cause in the morning going through and checking and editing posts from night before.:cheers:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Some times while putting in a parts requestion one of the smart a&& parts guys behind the counter he tells me that somthing is spelt wrong and I tell him, that I R A mecaneck, working on cars not an english major:)

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Wow...talk'n all about spell'n and all. My problem is that I just talk this way naturally. I guess if I could get the space between my front teeth fix'd up, I could talk like a real biker.... Awe heck, the JD doesn't hurt the typing either.:xhere:
Flatline

1 - 20 of 20 Posts