V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, all the work was done at Century Harley in Medina and I have a print out of all the work that was done. It has a Buell Firebolt top end kit and has been bored out and honed to over 1300cc (this is what Harley told me) It has Screaming Eagle Air kit, Carb kit, Cams, Pistons, programmable ignition and anything else they could bolt onto it. Has a black Thunderheader 2 into 1 that sounds amazing! I had a Dyno sheet at one time and I'm going to go to Harley and see if that is something they can reprint for me. I also have Harley soft bags (no brackets) and a Harley windshield for it (not sure if I have all the mounting bolts for it) The bike only has 6850 miles! and runs like a bat out of hell. the bike has black Progressive shocks on the back that have lowered it around 2 inches in the rear. I have new springs for the front forks but never got them installed. I just installed 2 BRAND NEW Dunlop D404 tires (under 100 miles) in the spring. I am asking $6900 for this bike, feel free to email or call me with any questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts