V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good ride!

I've got a 04 EFI Road King Classic. I would say I've got a conservative style of riding, most of the time anyhow and ride 2 up 50% of the time. I like the back roads of PA and WV but do hit the highways and byways for trips. This is the Screaming Eagle High Torque 95”recommended build:

HTCC Heads
HTCC Pistons
HTCC Intake Manifold
SE 251 Cam
SE Perfect Fit Pushrods
Stage II download

I’ve already got the high flow air filter and I’m planning on adding Vance & Hines header pipes with my SE Performance Slip-ons.

After looking at the dyno on this build I was hoping to add some additional low end torque, between 2 and 3000 rpms. Are there any recommendations anyone can make to help me out?

Thanks for your help, it’s greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
I would call Steve at GMR performance. (602-722-7336) I bought a 98 kit from him and the results are fantastic. Cheaper too then what your purposing.
Mine has:
98 Millennium cylinders
Flat top pistons (9.7/1 compression)
Ported Heads (about $350)
Andrews G-37 cams
SE slip on mufflers.
Race tuner programmed by Brian at Zepka HD (Johnstown, PA)

That's it, and I have 100 plus fpt from about 2200rpm until almost 5000rpm's.
Horsepower is 92. It's hard to do better then that without spending a lot more money.

Good luck,

Stan

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Stashu11 said:
I would call Steve at GMR performance. (602-722-7336) I bought a 98 kit from him and the results are fantastic. Cheaper too then what your purposing.
Mine has:
98 Millennium cylinders
Andrews G-37 cams
SE slip on mufflers.

Horsepower is 92. It's hard to do better then that without spending a lot more money.

Good luck,

Stan
Could you post the map??? PLEASE:bowdwn:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm certainly new, but agree. I spoke with Steve on the phone the other day for about an hour about this whole thing. I'm getting the 98 inch kit from him along with several other things for my '02 Deuce. He was very helpful and actually seemed to enjoy discussing all the build issue's with a relative novice. I really appreciated his no b.s. approach.
I'm going to start mine soon after I put tile in the gd bathroom.....

Jason

Stashu11 said:
Mine has:
98 Millennium cylinders
Andrews G-37 cams
SE slip on mufflers.

Good luck,

Stan

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
I can't seem to post it again. It's already posted on the "Post your Dyno sheets here" thread. Hope you can see it there.

Sorry,

Stan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts