V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While supplies last, I'm running a sale on Mobile 1 V Twin 20w-50w and MX4T 10w-40w. Both oils are full synthetic with a API SG, SH/CF JASO MA rating.
$50.00 for a case of six bottles plus shipping. Sorry but this price is for full cases only.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Moble 1

Or go to your local walmart in the motorcycle section ( most Walmarts have them now you jsut have to look) Price as of 12-12-2005 is $6.16 a qt for both the 20w-50 and the MX4T that's $36.96 a case but they usually only have about 2 cases of each.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, checked with four Wall Marts here in SE PA and the Mobil 1 motorcycle oil was not offered.
Checked on their web site and it wasn't listed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure about up north. I've been to probably 10 walmarts in TX, AR and LA all have the new motorcycle department. They even sell motorcycle tools, skid lids, filters and even all the latest motorcycle polishes and waxes. They do not offer it on their website. I've been stocking up on the stuff for my self and friends. I usually buy a case a week. You can't beat it though 6.16 vs 10.99 at the local dealers. They even have dino motorcycle oil for 1.05 a qt

·
Registered
304 Posts
Same here in Texas. Super Wally World has the Mobil V-Twin

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Yep Walmart is where I buy. But I buy the 15/50 gold cap 5 qt jug for $20. I didnt know I was getting such a good deal.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
04GLIDE said:
Yep Walmart is where I buy. But I buy the 15/50 gold cap 5 qt jug for $20. I didnt know I was getting such a good deal.
The gold cap isn't M1 V-Twin oil.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
chrisbratton22 said:
Or go to your local walmart in the motorcycle section ( most Walmarts have them now you jsut have to look) Price as of 12-12-2005 is $6.16 a qt for both the 20w-50 and the MX4T that's $36.96 a case but they usually only have about 2 cases of each.

This forum is not intended for members to post "against" the sponsors and hijack their threads concerning their specials.

Please use the general talk forum if you insist on being heard.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
DPrice said:
This forum is not intended for members to post "against" the sponsors and hijack their threads concerning their specials.

Please use the general talk forum if you insist on being heard.
Sorry DPrice and nplenzick I got sucked into that one.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I too apologize... I'm still fairly new here...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts