V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you find a list of SE downloads for MM EFI? There is a small list in one of my old(2003) parts catalogues but it only lists 6 different downloads. Surley these can't be the only choices can they? Does anyone have the new MM SERT yet? how many different base maps does it show? Also, anyone have a part number for the MM/SERT?
Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
adlerx said:
Where can you find a list of SE downloads for MM EFI? There is a small list in one of my old(2003) parts catalogues but it only lists 6 different downloads. Surley these can't be the only choices can they? Does anyone have the new MM SERT yet? how many different base maps does it show? Also, anyone have a part number for the MM/SERT?
Thanks for any help
The part # is 32127-03 Here is a list of the downloads that come with it.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pa, do you have the MM SERT? If so, what is your build and what are your impressions of the SERT?
Thanks again
adx

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
adlerx said:
Thanks Pa, do you have the MM SERT? If so, what is your build and what are your impressions of the SERT?
Thanks again
adx
I do have the MM version of the SERT. I have talked to a couple of tuners that said that they have had good results with the MM SERT. I just got my bike back together last week and haven't been able to have it tuned yet. I had the cylinders bored to 95", heads done by Dan Baisley (Superspot package) , SE Flat Top pistons, Andrews 37G cams, S&S gears I'm waiting for my Samson Rolled Thunder slipons to come in.. I loaded the Map #11 ( Doc's Suggestion) and it actually runs really well with it. I had my wife on the back and hit second gear pretty hard and the front wheel came off the ground! I know what your thinking but she only weighs 120 lbs! The weather really turned down hill here yesterday but I'm glad that I got a couple of rides in before it happened! The power difference is very noticeable :D :D :D can't wait till I can get it on the dyno and and see the real potential!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts