V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyonre know specifically where I can find Harley Davidson's mission statement?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The closest you are going to get is on the corporate investor relations site. You can access it from the main HD site.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Harley Davidson’s Mission Statement is:

"We fulfill dreams through the experience of motorcycling, by providing to motorcyclists and to the general public an expanding line of motorcycles and branded products and services in select market segments." Their Passion Statement to their employees and prospective employees in recruiting materials states: "For over 50 years, Harley Davidson has been producing the world’s best motorcycles. Our unique heritage and culture provide employees with an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in our business. The involvement of our employees has been the cornerstone to our success and a key driver of our 15th consecutive year of record financial performance. We simply could not be where we are today if it were not for the passion of our employees. A career at Harley Davidson is not just another job: it’s being a part of fulfilling dreams." (Note how the fulfilling dreams ties back to the Mission Statement)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
maztur said:
Anyonre know specifically where I can find Harley Davidson's mission statement?

YES!

Miss one payment and check bottom of following months bill.

Bla HahahahahahahSorryThatWasTotalBullshitHellI Don'tEvenHaveABillDotCom HA!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flycasterjoe said:
Harley Davidson’s Mission Statement is:

"We fulfill dreams through the experience of motorcycling, by providing to motorcyclists and to the general public an expanding line of motorcycles and branded products and services in select market segments." Their Passion Statement to their employees and prospective employees in recruiting materials states: "For over 50 years, Harley Davidson has been producing the world’s best motorcycles. Our unique heritage and culture provide employees with an opportunity to fully immerse themselves in our business. The involvement of our employees has been the cornerstone to our success and a key driver of our 15th consecutive year of record financial performance. We simply could not be where we are today if it were not for the passion of our employees. A career at Harley Davidson is not just another job: it’s being a part of fulfilling dreams." (Note how the fulfilling dreams ties back to the Mission Statement)
Thanx, where did you get this info from?

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
We fulfill dreams (we have to, nobody would pay this much if they were awake) through the experience of motorcycling, by providing to motorcyclists (bikers) and to the general public (RUBS, lawyers, doctors, anybody with a spare $20 large laying around) an expanding line of motorcycles (Buell?) and branded products (which is where the real profits are) and services ($100 oil changes) in select market segments (we 'll franchise a shop anywhere the money leads us)."

I love my motorcycle but I hate my motorcycle company.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Yahoo

Maztur, I seached yahoo under harley davidson motor company. Viewed several sites until i found the HD statement with their LOGO. When i copied the statement the logo would not copy. Said to myself, got to be the real deal if the statement had the official logo and i could not copy it.

Not 100% sure if its legit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts